Learn something new about your local area and navigate the locality using our personalised resources. Pupils can compare the aerial view of your landscape with the Ordnance Survey map, and contrast this with the 19th Century view to see how the land has been developed and imagine what it would have been like previously. This is the ultimate classroom collection that contains everything you will need to teach local area studies.
The pack contains:
- A0 Aerial Photograph Laminated Poster
- A0 19th Century Ordnance Survey Map Laminated Poster
- A0 Current Ordnance Survey Map Laminated Poster
- 5 x A3 Aerial Photographs
- 5 x A3 19th Century Maps
- 5 x A3 Ordnance Survey Maps
- A booklet with activities and information.
All maps centred on your school and laminated for extra durability.
If you require the map to be centered on a postcode that differs from the one provided on your address information please contact us and provide the details you require.